Thank you for choosing to support AMY!
AMY supporters are essential to helping us deliver life-changing arts programming to our participants. Your one-time or monthly donation can help us pay for all costs related to our programming, including:
- fees for artistic leadership
- participant honoraria
- healthy meals and transportation for our participants
- production costs for our participants’ creative work
- administrative support which allows sustainable programming that can respond to the needs of the community
Our donors are a deeply valued part of our AMY community! . We can’t wait to get to know you.
Donations of all sizes make a difference! We hope you’ll consider making a contribution to AMY that feels generous to you—whether that’s $5, $50, $500 or $5000! Every little bit counts towards helping us deliver quality programming to young artists.
The AMY Project is a registered charity. Donors will receive a charitable receipt. If you prefer to donate by cheque, please fill out this donation form and mail it along with a cheque to:
The AMY Project
101 Florence Street
The Artists Mentoring Youth Project Inc. is an incorporated charitable organisation.
Charitable number: 814248266 RR0001
Other ways to Support
If a donation isn’t possible for you right now, there are lots of other ways you can support The AMY Project!
Some ideas include:
- Host an event and collect donations for AMY at the door
- Run a business? Donate a portion of sales for a month to AMY!
- Have a birthday coming up? Collect donations to AMY in lieu of gifts!
- Think your employer might be interested in sponsoring an AMY event? Put us in touch!
- Run a restaurant or catering company? Donate a meal to an AMY program!
We are always happy to provide support in any creative fundraising initiatives, including collateral such as images, program information, testimonials and more! Please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea you want to chat about!